The trade show profile of OTWorld
OTWorld is the sector’s largest get-together and most important meeting place for all manufacturers, dealers and service providers in the field of modern medical aids and equipment. Its unique combination of trade show and congress brings together experts and stakeholders from all five continents and, as a core forum for innovation and exchange, sets standards for customised, patient-oriented treatment.
The international trade show: The most important forum for innovation and networking
Every two years, the world's leading trade show of OTWorld attracts international manufacturers, dealers and service providers to present their products and services circling around technical orthopaedics. Hence, it is the ideal platform to present new products and innovations, expand industry networks and find future business partners. During the last face-to-face event in 2018, around 570 exhibitors welcomed more than 21,000 visitors from over 90 countries.
Additional formats in the programme ensure that the participation becomes a true experience for all visitors. They can get an overview of the sectors newcomers at the Start-Up-Zone. Guided trade-show-walks shine a light on different topics and show the highlights on the market. Furthermore, participants can acquire new knowledge in the Digital Manufacturing Forum, the Education Zone or in numerous exhibitor workshops.
The next OTWorld will take place in Leipzig from 10 to 13 May 2022 and will reinforce connecting the worldwide community using additional digital features.
KEY EXHIBITION AREAS
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Orthopaedic footwear technology
- Technical rehabilitation
- Workshop fittings, furnishings, and equipment
- Raw materials, aids and consumables
- Surgical retail stores and medical technology
- Compression therapy
- Shop fitting and equipment
- Research and development
- Education and advanced training
- Services, publishing houses
- Professional associations and organisations
- Prosthetists and orthotists
- Orthopaedic footwear professionals and podiatrists
- Retailers for healthcare supplies and medical retailers
- Rehabilitation technicians
- Doctors and physiotherapists
- Suppliers and manufacturers
- Employees of funding organisations
JOIN O&P PROFESSIONALS AT THE SECTOR’S WORLD-LEADING EVENT
The OTWorld 2018 numbers speak for themselves:
- 21,400 visitors from more than 90 countries (36 % international visitors, 64 % from Germany)
- 570 exhibitors from 42 countries (53 % international exhibitors, 47 % from Germany)
- 2,500 congress delegates from 60 countries
- 320 internationally recognized speakers from 30 countries