Join the progress! Be part of the world’s most important sector get-together for medical aids.
OTWorld is not just the largest but also the world’s leading industry platform for manufacturers, dealers, and service providers working in modern orthopaedic treatment and care. An unparalleled combination of World Congress and leading International Trade Show, every two years OTWorld brings together experts and stakeholders from all five continents and, as a core forum for innovation and exchange, sets standards for customised, patient-oriented treatment.
At OTWorld, professionals from all the main areas of orthopaedic treatment and care get together to exchange interdisciplinary insights and experiences. Practical experience meets academia. Participants from over 90 different countries take the opportunity to discuss optimal treatment and care. Plus, analogue and digital events are combined to convey knowledge across all borders.
- Prosthetists and orthotists
- Orthopaedic footwear professionals and podiatrists
- Retailers for healthcare supplies and medical retailers
- Rehabilitation technicians
- Doctors and physiotherapists
- Suppliers and manufacturers
- Employees of funding organisations
KEY EXHIBITION AREAS
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Orthopaedic footwear technology
- Technical rehabilitation
- Workshop fittings, furnishings, and equipment
- Raw materials, aids and consumables
- Surgical retail stores and medical technology
- Compression therapy
- Shop fitting and equipment
- Research and development
- Education and advanced training
- Services, publishing houses
- Professional associations and organisations
An optimum supply of medical aids gives patients and people with disabilities the greatest possible independence, mobility and participation in everyday life. In the nine different treatment areas at OTWorld, visitors can obtain comprehensive information about solutions for their patients.