OTWorld Media Library
Digital contributions can be accessed in the media library for up to two months after OTWorld. Content such as digital Innovation Talks hosted by exhibitors as well as the Branch-Policy Forum hosted by the German Association of Orthopaedic Technology (BIV-OT) are available free of charge via a personal user account. In addition, a Congress-on-Demand ticket will allow access to recorded keynote lectures and highlights from the Open Forum as well as to the complete recordings from the congress programme of Hall 1 and 2.
Did you miss something or were you not able to travel to OTWorld? Recordings of selected congress lectures and Trade Show highlights will be available in the OTWorld media library for up to two months after OTWorld.
There is free access via your personal user account to the following:
- Opening event at OTWorld
- Digital Innovation Talks hosted by exhibitors
- Lectures of the Branch-Policy Forum
- The Massive Open Online Course programme (MOOC)
The following content is available to holders of a Congress on Demand ticket (included in the full congress ticket):
- All free-of charge content that is available via a personal user account
- The full recordings of all congress lectures of Hall 1 and 2 in German and English including recorded keynote lectures
- Further selected congress highlights from the Open Forum
Secure your Congress on Demand ticket at the ticket shop !