INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS
Overview of information for speakers
Digital ePoster exhibition
ePoster will be presented from Tuesday, October 27 to Thursday, October 29, 2020 in the digital congress of OTWorld.connect and will be available to visitors for the entire duration of the event and in an archive after the event.
Creating your ePoster
ePosters must be created as PowerPoint presentations in landscape format only. The following PowerPoint formats are permitted: .pptx. Mac formats are not supported. If you use a Mac, please create your poster using PowerPoint for Mac or export from Keynote to a PDF file.
You can find a detailed description for creating your ePoster in the guidelines.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
Preparation before the digital event
The world congress of OTWorld.connect will be held exclusively online.
To be able to join the session live, you will need the following:
• Computer or laptop
• Headset (a microphone can also be used)
• Webcam (optional)
• Internet connection (recommendation: LAN Internet connection with at least 5 Mbit)
• Browser: Google Chrome
• Zoom: You can either use Zoom via a browser plug-in (Google Chrome) or download the programme to your computer / laptop
• Printed PowerPoint presentation with your notes (if necessary)
• Invitation link with access to the online congress room (will be sent to you separately via the technical service provider)
For details on presentation techniques, see the information regarding lecture technology.