TAR 2020: TECHNICALLY ASSISTED REHABILITATION
7TH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE
October 28-29, 2020 in Leipzig, Germany
GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE – TAR CONFERENCE AND OTWORLD 2020
TAR conference moves forward now: In October 2020, the TAR Conference will take place in Leipzig, parallel to OTWorld.The combination of TAR and OTWorld gives you a global and unique overview of the latest technological innovations in rehabilitation, join the progress!
Innovative approaches to technically assisted rehabilitation will once again be on the agenda at the TAR 2020 conference.
The TAR conference continue their progress as the European forum for presentation and discussion of the latest technological innovations in rehabilitation.
TAR will bring together experts from a broad range of disciplines and institutions working on Technically Assisted Rehabilitation.
- Assistive Technologies
- Clinical Trials
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Human Technology Interaction
- Movement/Gait: Monitoring and Assessment
- Neuroprosthetics and Neurotechnology
- Rehabilitation Robotics and Training Systems
- Virtual and Tele-Rehabilitation
The conference language will be English.
The programme of the TAR Conference from October, 28th to 29th, 2020 can be found from August in the online programme of OTWorld.
Abstracts and Conference papers (Full papers)
TAR 2020 Abstracts and Conference Papers will be published online in the open access journal ‘Current Directions in Biomedical Engineering’ by de Gruyter publishing house.
Tickets for TAR Conference can be purchased from August in the online ticket shop of OTWorld
The Hotel Reservation Team of Leipziger Messe can assist you with booking hotel rooms in any comfort and price category, and also provides advice regarding your questions on accommodations in Leipzig.
We suggest booking your accommodation as soon as possible, because visitors of OTWorld will be looking for hotels as well!
The TAR Team
Initiator and scientific organisation: Technische Universität Berlin, Fraunhofer IBMT, DGBMT,
TAR Conference President: Marc Kraft | TU Berlin, Medical Engineering, Berlin
TAR Programme Chair: Klaus-Peter Hoffmann | Fraunhofer IBMT, Sulzbach
Organiser conference: Confairmed GmbH
Organiser exhibition: Leipziger Messe GmbH
- Becher, Kai | Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Mannheim
- Bellmann, Malte | Otto Bock HealthCare, Goettingen
- Blumentritt, Siegmar | PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Goettingen
- Braatz, Frank | UMG University Medical Center Goettingen, PFH Private University of Ap-plied Sciences, Goettingen
- Disselhorst-Klug, Catherine | RWTH Aachen University, Aachen
- Hochmann, David | University of Applied Sciences, Muenster
- Hoffmann, Klaus-Peter | Fraunhofer IBMT, Sulzbach
- Keller, Thierry | Tecnalia Research and Innovation, San Sebastian
- Kraft, Marc | TU Berlin, Medical Engineering, Berlin
- Matjacic, Zlatko | University Rehabilitation Institute, Ljubljana
- Mehrholz, Jan | University of Applied Health Sciences, Gera
- Möller, Knut | Furtwangen University, Furtwangen
- Rupp, Rüdiger | Heidelberg University Hospital, Heidelberg
- Schauer, Thomas | TU Berlin, Control Systems, Berlin
- Schmidt, Henning | Fraunhofer IPK, Berlin
- Sigmund, Axel | Bundesinnungsverband für Orthopädie-Technik, Dortmund
- Stieglitz, Thomas | University of Freiburg, Freiburg
- Wahl, Michael | Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Berlin
- Zagler, Wolfgang | Tetragon, Vienna