TAR 2020: TECHNICALLY ASSISTED REHABILITATION
7TH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE
May 14-15, 2020 in Leipzig, Germany
GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE – TAR CONFERENCE AND OTWORLD 2020
TAR conference moves forward now: In May 2020, the TAR Conference will take place in Leipzig, parallel to OTWorld.The combination of TAR and OTWorld gives you a global and unique overview of the latest technological innovations in rehabilitation, join the progress!
Innovative approaches to technically assisted rehabilitation will once again be on the agenda at the TAR 2020 conference.
The TAR conference continue their progress as the European forum for presentation and discussion of the latest technological innovations in rehabilitation.
TAR will bring together experts from a broad range of disciplines and institutions working on Technically Assisted Rehabilitation.
- Assistive Technologies
- Clinical Trials
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Human Technology Interaction
- Movement/Gait: Monitoring and Assessment
- Neuroprosthetics and Neurotechnology
- Rehabilitation Robotics and Training Systems
- Virtual and Tele-Rehabilitation
The conference language will be English.
The programme of the TAR Conference from May 14th to 15th, 2020 can be found in the online programme of OTWorld.
TAR regular Day Ticket 150.00 EUR (incl. 19 % Vat)
TAR Conference tickets also include participation in the trade show and world congress OTWorld 2020.
Get-together Party Ticket 40.00 EUR (incl. 19 % Vat)
The Get-together of TAR will take place in Café Madrid. The price includes a buffet and a welcome drink. Drinks are on self-pay basis.
The Hotel Reservation Team of Leipziger Messe can assist you with booking hotel rooms in any comfort and price category, and also provides advice regarding your questions on accommodations in Leipzig.
We suggest booking your accommodation as soon as possible, because visitors of OTWorld will be looking for hotels as well!
The TAR Team
Initiator and scientific organisation: Technische Universität Berlin, Fraunhofer IBMT, DGBMT,
TAR Conference President: Marc Kraft | TU Berlin, Medical Engineering, Berlin
TAR Programme Chair: Klaus-Peter Hoffmann | Fraunhofer IBMT, Sulzbach
Organiser conference: Confairmed GmbH
Organiser exhibition: Leipziger Messe GmbH
- Malte Bellmann | Otto Bock HealthCare, Duderstadt
- Frank Braatz | PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen
- Siegmar Blumentritt | PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen tbc
- Catherine Disselhorst-Klug | RWTH Aachen University, Aachen
- Christian Dohle | Median Klinik, Berlin-Kladow tbc
- Simona Ferrante | Politecnico di Milano, Milan tbc
- Henrik Gollee | University of Glasgow, Glasgow tbc
- David Hochmann | University of Applied Sciences, Münster
- Klaus-Peter Hoffmann | Fraunhofer IBMT, Sulzbach
- Thierry Keller | TECNALIA Research & Innovation, San Sebastian tbc
- Marc Kraft | TU Berlin, Medical Engineering, Berlin
- Jörg Krüger | Fraunhofer IPK, Berlin tbc
- Zlatko Matjačić | University Rehabilitation Institute, Ljubljana tbc
- Jan Mehrholz | University of Applied Health Sciences, Gera tbc
- Knut Möller | Furtwangen University, Furtwangen tbc
- Robert Riener | ETH Zuerich, Zuerich tbc
- Rüdiger Rupp | Heidelberg University Hospital, Heidelberg
- Thomas Schauer | TU Berlin, Control Systems, Berlin
- Henning Schmidt | Fraunhofer IPK, Berlin
- Axel Sigmund | German Association of Orthopaedic Technology, Dortmund
- Thomas Stieglitz | University of Freiburg - IMTEK, Freiburg tbc
- Manfred Thüring | TU Berlin, Cognitive Psychology & Cognitive Ergonomics, Berlin tbc
- Michael Wahl | Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Berlin tbc