The modern visitor scanner solution for exhibitors at OTWorld: Save yourself the time-consuming task of typing visitor data. With Scan2Lead solutions you collect all the visitor information with just one scan.
What is Scan2Lead?
With Scan2Lead you can simply scan the badges of the visitors to your stand and collect all the important information in real time. You can also use the electronic lead sheet to access appropriately relevant data for each visitor in just seconds.
All visitor information is displayed directly in your Scan2Lead PORTAL and can be accessed and added to on the spot – no matter which Scan2Lead solution you have chosen. Then, at the end of the show, simply transfer all the data to your CRM system with just one mouse click.
You can reserve your Scan2Lead from January 2018 onwards, in the online services centre.
The right equipment at hand for everyone – your three options for lead generation
- Perfect for rapid data collection with large visitor numbers
- Small wireless hand scanner without connection to computer or mobile end device
- Visitor data are recorded; access and completion can be done after the show via the portal.
- Cost: € 299.00 (Includes: data services and Scan2Lead scanner with licence)
- Particularly suitable for stand staff with extensive customer contact
- App installed on smartphone or tablet (IOS/ Android)
- Allows direct on-the-spot access to editable lead file on mobile end devices
- Cost: € 149.00* (Includes: data services and per-device licence)
- The solution for fixed work stations such as e.g. the reception desk
- Wired hand scanner linked to computer
- Direct on-the-spot access to editable lead file via PC
- Cost: € 299.00* (Includes: data services, licence, software, wired hand-held scanner)
All prices plus VAT at German rates
* End devices (laptops, tablets) can be hired for a supplementary fee.
All the information at a glance – the Scan2Lead PORTAL
All scanned information is stored in the portal. From there, you can simply export it as an Excel file, so as to be able to transfer all the contacts to your CRM system afterwards.
Design a lead sheet before the show and adapt it to suit your own individual needs. That way your discussions will be even more efficient, and outcomes can be entered on the spot during the discussion itself.