GLOBAL NETWORKING AREA
The 'Global Networking Area' is the joint stand representing the sector's professional associations and at the same time, offers an information and communication platform for anyone seeking to establish contacts abroad. Some 40 international associations, organisations and scientific societies come to present themselves and their activities, offering, an invitation to join in and share experiences.
IDEAL MEETING POINT
The 'Global Networking Area' offers a platform for associations and educational establishments working in the fields of orthotics and prosthetics, orthopaedic footwear technology, podiatry, chiropody and physiotherapy. At the same time it serves as meeting point for international contacts and to foster the interdisciplinary exchange of experiences with colleagues.
- Get to know more about the services offered by the exhibiting institutions
- Foster the personnel contact to people from all over the world
- Exchange of ideas and experiences across disciplines and across national borders
- Learn important facts about individual countries
- Get comprehensive information about the latest developments
PARTICIPANTS AT OTWORLD 2018
The following associations, scientific societies and educational institutions have attended so far:
- American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA)
- Arab United Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- BACPAR - British Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Amputee Rehabilitation
- Carl Bosch Schule Heidelberg
- Center for Orthotics and Prosthetics of University Rehabilitation Institute
- ENAM (Ecole Nationale des Auxiliaires Médicaux) Lomé - Orthèses & Prothèses
- FEDOP - federacion espaniola de ortesistas protesistas
- Fenin - Federación Española de Empresas de Tecnología Sanitaria
- FSCRD - Federal Scientific Center of Rehabilitation of the Disabled named after G.A. Albrecht
- FSO - Fortbildungsseminar für Orthopädietechnik e.V.
- Human Study e.V.
- IC2A - International Confederation of Amputee Associations
- ISPO (The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) Canada
- ISPO (The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) Deutschland e.V.
- ISPO (The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) International
- ISPO (The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) The Netherlands
- ISPO (The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) Norway
- ISPO (The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) Slovenia
- ISPO (The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics) UK NMS
- KCMC - Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College
- MNA - Medizinische Notfallhilfe Albanien e. V.
- Momentum - Norwegian Limbless Association
- National Syrian Project for Prosthetic Limbs
- OPODER - Ortopedik Protez ve Ortezciler Dernegi
- Polish Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- PRO Uganda Prothesen für neues Leben e.V.
- QVH - Qualitätsverbund Hilfsmittel e.V.
- sequa GmbH
- SCOPe (Specialized Courses in Orthotics and Prosthetics)
- Society for Prosthetist & Orthotist (NMS of ISPO India)
- Städtische Berufssschule für Orthopädietechnik
- Städtische Meisterschule für Orthopädietechnik
- TATCOT - Tanzania Training Centre for Orthopaedic Technologists
- The National Syrian Project for Prosthetic Limbs
- Thomas More Kempen
- WCPT Network for Amputee Rehabilitation (AR)