As an International Trade Show and World Congress, OTWorld wants to ensure everyone can get the most out of the leading sector-get-together in the field of medical aids. Therefore we offer digital services, to complement your on-site visit and to offer an alternative if you cannot make it to Leipzig this year.
OTWorld.live – Watch videos & streams for free!
Set up a profile in the Matchmaking tool and find exactly the right contacts for you.
- The matches you receive are based on the interests in your profile.
- Matchmaking will already be online two weeks before OTWorld so there is plenty of time to set up your profile and find your first contacts.
- Chat with interesting business contacts and arrange meetings – either at the trade show itself or via the integrated video conference tool Jitsi.
Product and Exhibitor World
Get an overview of all the important companies and products in the medical aids industry.
- Filter products by treatment areas, product groups or new products.
- Find all the important information on exhibitors at OTWorld such as their stand number, programme contributions or contact details.
Did you miss something or were you not able to travel to OTWorld? Then you can take advantage of the OTWorld Media Library for 2 months after the event!
There is free access via your personal user account to the following:
- Opening Ceremony of OTWorld
- Digital Innovation Talks of exhibitors
- Contributions of the Branch-Policy Forum
- Programme of the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
A Congress-On-Demand ticket (included in the full congress ticket) entitles you to the following:
- All content, that is accessible free of charge via your personal user account plus the following:
- Full congress programme of Room 1 and 2 in German and English including keynote lectures
- Further selected congress highlights from the Open Forum
|Product and Exhibitor World||from March 2022||free of charge, without login|
|Matchmaking||25 April - 31 May 2022||free of charge, with login|
|Live-Stream Innovation Talks||10 - 13 May 2022||free of charge, with login|
|Stream highlights from the congress programme||10 - 13 May 2022||free of charge, with login|
|Media library incl. Innovation Talks, |
opening event and MOOC
|from 13 May 2022||free of charge, with login|
|Congress on Demand |
incl. all media library entries
(incl. congress talks hall 1 & 2,
congress highlights, keynotes)
|from mid May 2022||paid service, with login|